This course is a motivational workshop that teaches how to identify and secure employment based on your skills and abilities, personality, values, dreams and pas-sionsórather than based solely on job history. The workshop teaches thought patterns, behaviors and principles of success using examples from the lives of iconic figures in our culture and history (Henry David Thoreau, Helen Keller, Wayne Gretzky and many others). During the workshop, you will develop a personal mission statement, a life plan, specific 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, 1-year, 5-year and 10-year goals, and will actually carry out a defined job-search or business start-up process. The course material encourages traditional employment for those who prefer it and entrepreneur-ship for those who desire self-employment.
Do you ever find yourself expressing these feelings?
1988 W. 3rd St. Williamsport, PA 17701 Phone: 570.601.3000 Fax: 570.601.3024
- "I don't know what I want to be when I grow up!"
- "I need a more effective job search strategy."
- "I want to start my own business, but I’m not sure where to start!
- "I just got fired and my confidence is at an all-time low.
- "I don't know what is unique about me to market my skills.
- "I've just been downsized and don’t know what to do next.